If you haven’t seen Brian Shaw yet, then you have been missing out on this 400 lb mammoth! The guy is like a Kodiak bear, (no joke!) standing at almost 7’0 tall and weighing in at a whopping 430 lbs. The guy can literally bench press, squat & deadlift your whole family in a minivan.
Below is the strongman’s workout designed specifically to build strength & power for every one of his strongman competitions. As always with every workout routine, consult your doctor if your healthy enough to engage in vigorous exercise. We are not responsible nor claim to be doctors…no really, we are not…
Tuesday: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
Thursday: Deadlifts & Back
Saturday: Event Training
Brian Shaw’s 2020 Diet Plan
- Cereal, 8-12 eggs and peanut butter.
- Protein 68g, Carbs 74g, Fat 68g, and 1,180 total calories
- 80g Redcon1 protein shake, granola bars and more peanut butter.
- Protein 115g, Carbs 92g, Fat 25g, and 1,053 total calories
- Organic grass-fed beef, angel hair pasta and red pasta sauce.
- Protein 172g, Carbs 191g, Fat 82g, and 2,190 total calories
- 80g Redcon1 protein shake, peanut butter, two cups of unsweetened almond milk and blueberries.
- Protein 112g, Carbs 89g, Fat 22g, and 1,002 total calories
- Organic ground turkey, rice and broccoli.
- Protein 117g, Carbs 145g, Fat 41g, and 1,417 total calories
- Typically Shaw would eat another pound of ground beef, potatoes and asparagus. But since he has a big training day coming up in the video, he got takeout and ate a big pasta meal with a ton of carbs and a large glass of pop.
- 3,400 total calories
- Cheesecake, and 80 grams of Redcon1 protein.
- Protein 105g, Carbs 107g, Fat 89g, and 1,649 total calories
**Meal plan from stack.com